Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Workshop Evaluation: 2) For you, what was the best bit of the day and why?

I really enjoyed the day of the shoot, not only because I got a day off the normal school routine but also because I had a lot of fun, whilst also learning something in the process!
I have to say that the best part of the day was when I was on set performing. Usually in video projects in media, I'm usually working behind the camera as I do not consider myself to have the best stage presence. However, it was a nice change being infront of the camera, and though it took me a while, I started to relax and not feel so self concious. This was especially true of the shots in the gym, when we were shooting the shots with the hoops. Here, we were all really allowed to let go and have a good time, as we were not required to do a set dance routine, and have more freedom on set.


Overall, I enjoyed most of the workshop. Though it was hard work, I appreciated all the effort that myself, my friends, and the team on set that day, put in. Without it, the final edit may not have been as successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment